Sunday, March 15, 2009
1&1/2yr old female cross breed (shih tzu x Maltese) up for rehoming
A 1 and 1/2 year old female, Shih Tzu and Maltese Cross Breed up for re-homing.
paper-trained, but she might still missed cue at times.
Dog's temperament: She is friendly, and likes attention and patting especially sayang-ing her on her stomach. She will come up to you and ask for cuddling. She likes to go for walks and likes bonding. She isn't afraid of shower and is a good girl who doesn't bark much, except when strangers are at the door.
Fosterer is fostering her at the moment, however as the fosterer is staying alone and working 12 hours a day, she is often lonely and it is not healthy for her mentally this way.
Fosterer adore her, but it will be much better for her if she can go to a family who can give her the attention she deserves.
The previous owner loves her a lot too, and still visits her at times.
However, she broke up with her ex bf and had to return home, where she could not keep pets.
Thus, the reason why she is fostering her.
Requirements to fit for potential owner of BeBe are as follows:
1) Family members or Dog-loving maid who are at home most of the time - Based on my observation, Bebe likes company and will be very well-behaved when people are around. She is insecure when left alone and tend to be chew items when left alone.
2) Steralized Bebe.
3) Apply for license and microchip Bebe
4) Monthly grooming for Bebe
5) Agreed to let fosterer visit Bebe at your convenience as she definitely will miss her. But do not worry, as she won't visit her frequently due to her work commitments as well.
5) Serious in adopting her, and have the courtesy to inform me of any intention to rehome her.
6) Agree not to breed her
**Only serious owners who are experienced with dogs need to apply.
Viewing can be arranged at her convenience, even late at night is possible. Please contact her via email firstname.lastname@example.org
posted by x.ting. @ 11:51 PM